Sign Up Now
Financial Aid and Other University Refunds
KU requires students to sign up for direct deposit so financial aid and other university refunds can be electronically deposited into your bank account. Choose KU Checking for your direct deposit, and you’ll enjoy the flexibility and convenience of banking on campus, banking online and banking with your KU Card. We have KU covered with our Kansas Union branch and 7 on-campus ATMs.
Need a bank account for direct deposit? Find out how to apply for a KU Checking account.
How to set up direct deposit for KU Checking:
- Go to Enroll & Pay > Manage Account > Direct Deposit for Refunds
With KU Checking, you choose how to access your KU refund:
- ATM withdrawals using your KU Card or optional Visa® Check Card and PIN
- Make purchases at retailers worldwide using your KU Card or optional Visa® Check Card
- Pay bills online with free Online Bill Pay
- Teller withdrawals at any Commerce Bank branch including these Lawrence locations
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.