Education Savings Options
We offer a variety of choices to help you meet the high cost of private education and/or college with tax-advantaged savings plans available through Commerce Brokerage Services.
- 529 Plans – learn the benefits of state-sponsored tax-advantaged programs to save for college
- Coverdell Education Savings Account – consider tax-advantaged savings plans for primary, secondary and post-secondary education
- UTMA Custodial Account – establish an account to benefit a minor child
- Compare Education Savings Options – see a comparison of all three education savings options
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.