Home > Wealth Management > Commerce Brokerage Services > Accounts > Brokerage/Investment Accounts > Account Features and Services
Account Features and Services
The following features are standard with a Commerce Brokerage Account:
- Free online account access
- Online market and industry information
- Detailed monthly statements including cost basis1, if available
- Comprehensive year-end tax statement with complete details on all transactions for the year
- Receive more than SIPC account protection2
- Pay for purchases from, or have sales proceeds credited to, your Commerce Bank deposit account automatically
- Margin accounts3
- Equity Dividend Reinvestment Program
- Cashless employee stock option exercise
- Stock re-registrations
- Legal transfer assistance
- Restricted stock trades or legend removal
Interested in learning more?
- Cost Basis is provided for security positions purchased through CBSI and may be added for positions transferred in if provided by the customer.
- Securities in accounts carried by NFS are protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) up to $500,000 (including cash claims limited to $100,000). NFS has arranged for additional insurance protection for cash and securities to supplement its SIPC coverage. This additional protection covers total account net equity in excess of the $500,000/$100,000 coverage provided by SIPC. An explanatory brochure on SIPC is available upon request or at www.sipc.org. Neither coverage protects against a decline in the market value of securities.
- For those who qualify, margin accounts are carried through National Financial Services, LLC.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
||May lose value
||No bank guarantee
Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank.
This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.