What to expect from a Financial Advisor
Your Commerce Brokerage Services Financial Advisor is committed to working with you to help you reach your financial goals. As your trusted financial adviser, he or she will ask questions and listen carefully to:
- Understand about your needs, your attitudes about money and your financial history
- Identify your objectives and time horizons
- Learn about your current financial picture
- Determine your risk tolerance and what it takes to make you comfortable with
- Create a customized investment strategy that works for you now and over the
- Design an insurance strategy that will help take care of your loved ones future
Your Financial Advisor will provide professional advice1, utilizing planning tools and a wide range of products to assist you with:
- Retirement planning
- Money management
- Estate planning
- Small business investments and benefit plans
- Education savings
- Investing in thousands of publicly traded securities, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), U.S. Treasuries, Brokered CDs, unit investment trusts (UITs), fixed annuities or variable annuities
Interested in learning more?
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. does not provide tax advice or legal advice to customers. Consult a tax specialist regarding tax implications related to any product and specific financial situations.
- Insurance products sold through Commerce Insurance Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.