The FLW Visa® Rewards Card
- FREE FLW logo cap
- FREE lure or package of soft plastics
- 8 issues of FLW Bass Fishing magazine – the bestselling fishing publication on newsstands nationwide – delivered to your home
- 8 digital issues of FLW Bass Fishing magazine, including online archives
- Members-only online content
- Monthly members-only tackle giveaways
- 10% off all FLW Gear
- Fantasy Fishing Members Advantage tools – win up to $5,000 per Tour event!
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- VIP Access at the Forrest Wood Cup
- FLW vehicle decal
- Up to 10% savings on auto, boat and homeowners insurance from Liberty Mutual
- FLW membership card
- FLW Members Advantage benefits include discounts to sponsors and partners.
See Commerce Bank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions[PDF] 4 for full details or call 800-678-0769.
Subject to credit approval. Within 90 days of account opening of your new FLW Visa Rewards Card, approved applicants must use the card to make a Purchase, Balance Transfer, or Cash Advance to receive a free FLW Membership. Cardholders must make $500 in Net Merchandise Purchases within 90 days of account opening to receive the $50 gear card. By applying for the FLW Visa Rewards card you are authorizing Commerce Bank to share information with FLW to fulfill the free membership and $50 gear card. FLW will be notified of your account opening, and when you qualify for the free membership and gear card. FLW is responsible for fulfillment. Please allow up to 45 business days to receive your free membership packet and $50 gift card once you qualify. Offer subject to change without notice.
“Net Merchandise Purchases” means Purchases of merchandise or services on the credit card Account, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the credit card Account. “Net Merchandise Purchases” does not include Cash Advances or Balance Transfers or any associated fees, finances charges, traveler’s checks, money orders or associated fees, gaming chips, or fees or premiums for coverage or insurance to protect the balances of Accountholder’s credit card Account. Questions concerning eligible transactions and what constitutes “Net Merchandise Purchases” will be determined at the sole discretion of Commerce.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.