We want everyone who visits our Commerce Bancshares websites (CommerceBank.com, CommerceTrustCompany.com, CommerceHealthcare.com, CommerceFunds.com, and any other Commerce Bank website (hereafter “Commerce Sites”) to feel as welcome and as accessible as our physical branch locations.
To help us make the Commerce Sites website a positive place for everyone, we've implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
We’ve chosen to conform our Commerce Sites to Level AA of the WCAG. There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to certify our having met Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
What are we doing?
We are working to implement the following guidelines as we have designed the website:
• Providing alternatives for time-based media such as video
• Making it easier to see and hear content, including separating the foreground from the background
• Providing ways to help users navigate, find content and determine where they are on the web page
• Making text content readable and understandable
• Making web pages appear and operate in predictable ways
• Helping users avoid and correct mistakes