Get the right solutions for your practice.Whether you’ve already put a lot into your practice or are just beginning to build, Commerce Bank offers the expertise and resources to provide dentists with the right financial solutions and services. Our Healthcare Banking Division assists dentists in successfully growing their practices with dental financing, equipment financing, processing services, project support and online tools, all designed for dentists.
Call us at 866-365-9346 or contact us to connect with Small Business Healthcare Specialists and learn more about the customized financial solutions we can offer you and your practice.
Dental Equipment Financing
Dental Acquisition LoansIf you’re planning to expand your dental practice, Commerce Bank can help. Our Healthcare Banking Division has special experience in helping dentists grow their practices in an efficient and profitable manner.
We offer conventional financing up to 100% of the acquisition cost, a working capital line of credit for up to 10% of the acquisition cost and an interest-only payment option for the first six months. Our specialists can walk you through the entire process, greatly reducing the time and complexity involved.
Fast Track Dental LoansWe’ll work with you to help you with your credit needs and accelerate your cash flow. With our hassle-free process, our Fast Track Dental Loan Program gives you faster, easier pre-approval status on loans.
Apply and lock in financing for new equipment now and then purchase equipment at your convenience. Our competitive fixed rates are based on the prevailing rates at loan closing, and established practices can secure up to $75,000.
Whether you need our assistance with equipment loans and leasing, real estate financing or customized banking solutions, Commerce Bank is the right financial partner. Simplify your day-to-day operations with our services and support.
- Equipment Financing: Secure financing and update your offerings by upgrading existing equipment or purchasing the latest technology.
- Commercial Real Estate: Growing or moving your practice? Our real estate banking professionals can help you navigate the complexities of real estate acquisition and financing.
- Small Business OptionsSM Checking: Get convenient account access whether you’re in your practice, at home or out in the community.
- Commerce Mobile Deposit and Small Business Remote Deposit: Now you and your staff can deposit checks from your phone or desktop scanner without leaving the office.
- Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App: Manage finances anywhere with free Mobile Banking.
- Merchant Services: Streamline payments and accept credit, debit, online and phone payments.
- Commerce Bank Business Rewards Card: Manage your practice’s finances while earning points toward airline miles and gift cards.
What Our Customers Have to SayAt Commerce Bank, we know that running a successful dental practice requires financial flexibility. Whether you’re acquiring a new practice, upgrading equipment, or expanding your staff, you can trust Commerce Bank to help make it happen. Read what our customers say about their relationship with us.
To gain a patient’s trust, you’ve got to focus on what each one needs and do your best work. Because of the great advice and service Commerce provides, I am able to do just that."
In Commerce I’ve found a bank I can trust. The bankers I work with are honest, and they live by the Golden Rule. They treat me just exactly the way a person wants to be treated."
If it has to do with money, Commerce is a one-stop shop for us. I absolutely appreciate the convenience they offer."
There’s enough to worry about when you’re just starting out. I’m so glad to have a bank like Commerce that I can trust to take care of the financial details for me."
A dental practice’s financial needs are different from those of other businesses. I educated Commerce on the specialty equipment we needed, and they taught me a lot about banking and all the financial options available to us."
Commerce may offer the latest products, but they take an old-fashioned approach to service. They’re interested in my practice and finding the best solutions to my unique needs."