mySpending Card® Application Checklist
What you need to know to apply online:
- A Commerce Bank debit card is required and you must have a Social Security Number to apply online.
- If you purchase a Card for a non-Commerce customer, he/she will need to visit a Commerce Bank branch and provide 2 forms of ID, one of which must be a driver’s license, state-issued ID with photo, passport or military ID.
- Secondary Cardholder may be added after the Primary Cardholder has received and activated their card. Primary Cardholder should log in to online account access and choose “Additional Cards”. To add a Secondary Cardholder at the time of Primary Cardholder purchase, please visit any Commerce Bank branch.
- Secondary Cardholder must be at least 13 years old
- If Secondary Cardholder does not have a Commerce checking or savings account, he/she will need to come in to the branch with the following forms of identification
- If 18 or older, two forms of ID in the following fashion:
- 2 Primary IDs
- 1 Primary and 1 Secondary ID
- Under 18, one form from either the Primary or Secondary list.