Premium Fund Trust Account
Insurance agents can easily manage premium funds with a Premium Fund Trust Account from Commerce Bank. A Premium Fund Trust Account makes it simple to handle the unique requirements surrounding collected insurance premiums, allowing you to keep track of your funds while avoiding costly complications. Our solutions streamline your premium collection process so you can focus on growing your business.
We can help you:
- Open a Premium Fund Trust Account for your collected premium payments
- Avoid charges1 by taking advantage of features specific to an insurance premium trust account:
- No monthly maintenance fee with a Commerce Small Business checking account
- No transaction fees
- Email notifications for returned deposited items
- Set up a direct ACH transfer of policy holder premiums to your insurance company home office
- Focus on the larger issues that face your business, knowing that premium funds are held separately from your operating budget
- Increase business efficiency with 24/7 access to your accounts via Online Banking, remote deposit options and more
- Get personalized service with dedicated Small Business Specialists, and Personal Bankers providing recommendations suited to your unique business and banking needs
Contact one of our small business specialists to learn more about how a Premium Fund Trust Account can fit the needs of your insurance business. Stop by a local Commerce Bank branch to learn more about how we can customize the right financial solutions for growing your insurance agency.
Commerce Bank is prohibited from processing restricted transactions through your business account under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006. Under certain applicable Federal, State, and/or Tribal laws it is unlawful to place, receive, or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use of the Internet.
To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.