Small Business OptionsSM Checking
Use the balances in your business and personal accounts to gain valuable benefits.
- No monthly fee (with minimum balance1)
- Free Small Business Online Banking
- Free Commerce Bank Business Visa® Debit Card
- Up to 300 free transactions a month2
Debit Card and ATM
- Up to 300 free transactions per month2
- No merchant card set-up fees (first location only)
- Reduced rates on small business loans4. Premium rates on business money market account4
- Remote Deposit for $15 a month
- Paperless Statement Free
- Paperless Statement with Images of Checks and Deposit Tickets Free
- Paper Statement $3
- Paper Statement with Images $3
How do I qualify?
- Simply combine your personal and business account and loan balances
- There are 3 ways to qualify:
- Maintain Total Deposit Account Balances of: $25,000
(includes business and personal checking, savings, money market, CDs and consumer IRA balances)
- Total Loan Balances of: $25,000
(includes outstanding balances in business loans, personal installment loans, home equity loans and credit lines)
- Combined Deposit and Loan Balances of: $40,000
(includes all balances in your personal deposits, business deposits, plus your outstanding balances in business and personal loans)
$25,000 total deposit balances or $25,000 total loan balances or $40,000 total combined deposit and loan balances. $25 service charge each month minimum combined balance requirement is not met.
First 300 transactions per statement cycle are free. These transactions include paper and electronic (ACH) debits, credits and deposited items, and Online Bill Pay-generated checks and ACH debits. Additional transactions are $0.50 each. The Business Visa Check Card is free, but the use of the products may count towards the account’s transaction limit.
Three free Non-Commerce ATM transactions per month on Business Visa® Check Card. Non-Commerce ATM transactions must be made from primary checking account and other banks’ ATM fees may apply.
On balances greater than $10,000; premium rate on balances above $100,000