Small Business Mobile and Online Banking
Online Services & Statements for Small Businesses
Make banking easier with Paperless Statements. Sign up through Small Business Online Banking, and you will receive an email each month when your online account statements are available. You’ll be able to log in, view and print your Paperless Statements at any time. Commerce Bank Online Services for small businesses are easy, secure and give you 24-hour access to your account information.
Activate Small Business Online Banking
With Small Business Paperless Statements from Commerce Bank, you can:
Eliminate paper clutter
Organize account statements electronically.
Access up to 7 years of statements
Open statements online in one convenient location.
View statements online as soon as they are available
Stop waiting for the mail
Protect yourself against identity theft
Feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
Help the environment
Reducing paper consumption
Paperless Statements are FREE
For all Commerce Bank Online Banking customers.
Available Paperless Statements for your Commerce Bank credit cards
Steps to Sign Up for Small Business Paperless Statements:
- Log in to Small Business Online Banking and go to “Account Management” under “Customer Service“
- Choose “Statement Options“
- Follow the instructions to activate your Paperless Statement
Small Business Mobile Banking
Manage your finances anywhere with free Small Business Mobile Banking from Commerce Bank.1 Download the Commerce Bank for iPhone app from the App Store or the Commerce Bank for Android app from the Google Play Store.
Choose your device.
Android™, iPhone® and iPad® devices with the following operating systems are supported:
2.1 or later
iOS 4.3 or later
Keep tabs on your business' finances from anywhere!
As a small business owner your account balance may determine the spending decisions you make. With the free Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App, you don’t need to be in your office to make those decisions. The Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App allows you to view account balances and recent transaction history from anywhere, so you can make wise spending choices for your small business wherever you are!
The ability to transfer funds, now in the palm of your hand!
We realize that small business owners wear many hats on a daily basis. The free Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App has you covered. The app allows you to transfer funds between Commerce Bank accounts from your compatible mobile device. It’s just one more way Commerce Bank lets you spend more time running your business.
Depositing your business’ checks has never been more convenient!
Quit driving around town with your business’ capital in the glove compartment of your car. Improve your cash position by depositing your business checks from anywhere with your compatible mobile device. The free Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App helps you streamline your cash flow by offering small businesses like yours a simple solution to get those checks deposited on the go!
Even more free small business mobile banking tools are at your fingertips.
With the free Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App your small business will also enjoy these great features:
- Online Banking Sub-User access
- Branch/ATM location finder
- Call Customer Support function
Small Business Online Banking Alerts
Business banking alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Get account related activity including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Log in and sign up for alerts
Don't have an Online Banking account?
Activate Online Banking
Online Banking Guarantee
Get security related activity including:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an Alert
Small Business Online Banking Through Quicken® and QuickBooks™
Simplify Small Business Online Banking when you access your Commerce Bank account information directly from your personal financial management software, including Quicken® or QuickBooks™.
With this small business online banking service, you can:
- Check account balances and review transaction history
- Confirm which checks, deposits, withdrawals, and ATM transactions have cleared
- Transfer funds between Commerce Bank deposit accounts
- Pay bills directly through your software by using a direct connection to the bank
- Update account activity directly into your financial management software
- Keep an electronic register of business accounts
- Automatically reconcile accounts with a click of your mouse
Use Quicken® to Manage
Your Online Banking Accounts
How much does Quicken® and QuickBooks™ cost?
Try Online Banking Through Quicken® and QuickBooks™ free for 90 days, followed by a $10.00 monthly fee thereafter for account access2 and a $10.00 monthly fee for Bill Pay.
Small Business Online Banking
Small Business Online Banking provides a convenient way to access and manage your business accounts through the Internet.
- View your business account activity and balances1 for up to 24 months
- View your Commerce business credit cards and loans
- View Visa® Business Rewards points and access Commerce Bank Rewards
- Pay bills and create invoices with CashFlow Complete
- Transfer funds between your Commerce Bank business accounts
- View and print images of paid checks
- Sign up for Paper Statements
- View, print and save online statements for the past seven years
- Download your account information to Quicken® or QuickBooks™ or use other download formats to import into your financial package
- Use Small Business Mobile Banking to check account balances, view recent transactions, deposit and transfer funds to eligible accounts
Small Business Online Banking is FREE for all Small Business checking accounts. A fee may apply when enrolling non-Small Business checking accounts.
Automate the end-to-end process of paying bills, invoicing customers and collecting payments with a simple solution designed specifically for small businesses.
With CashFlow Complete you’ll start simplifying those time-consuming, complicated bill payment and invoicing tasks in just a few clicks. And, with detailed tracking, you’ll always know when to expect incoming payments and when your outgoing payments will be sent.
At Commerce Bank, we take the security of your account very seriously.
Protecting your privacy is important, and Commerce Bank takes measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We guard against unauthorized access to customer information, and we are committed to taking the appropriate action in an effort to prevent fraud.
Questions? We’re up for the challenge.Contact us
There is no fee to use Mobile Banking, although fees may apply for certain services within Mobile Banking. See the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more information. Message and data usage fees may apply; check with your wireless or VoIP provide for more information. Sole proprietors may also view his/her Commerce Bank personal account activity and balances and may transfer funds between the sole proprietor’s Commerce Bank business account and his/her personal deposit accounts.
Quicken® and QuickBooks™ are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Additional fees may apply.