A solution for expense disbursement in a changing education environment
From managing the COVID-19 crisis to the recent update of NCAA rules, educational institutions are dealing with evolving landscapes every day. Commerce Bank is helping to bring electronic expense management to educational institutions of all sizes through the CommercePayments™ Prepaid Expense Card program. Providing your teams with Prepaid Expense Cards can help your staff create cash management efficiencies and help ensure compliance with NCAA rules and school policy.
Get expense funds to your teams quickly and with less risk. With the Prepaid Expense Card, your institution will have an easy way to instantly disburse funds to your student athletes, coaches, athletic staff and other team members from anywhere in the country1
Using the Prepaid Expense Card, your staff can:
- Instantly issue or replace cards from your campus office
- Add funds in real-time to multiple cards
- Retain control of your team’s cards through the Visa® Prepaid Administration Tool (PAT) system
- Get up and running quickly; no deposit account required to get started
Get Started TodayGiven these unprecedented times, we’re helping to make the implementation process for new Prepaid Expense Card clients easy, inexpensive and as quick as possible.
For a limited time, all qualified new clients will receive:
- Waived implementation fees
- Expedited implementation2
- No-fee implementation for instant-issue cards
- A dedicated program representative for your institution
Learn more about what the Prepaid Expense Card can do for your institution and how to get started or email us at email@example.com.
1. Where Visa® debit cards are accepted.
2. Applies to standard, non-customized card program implementation.