Seamless, always-on benefits catered to your travel adventures.
TSA Pre✔® Statement Credit
Bypass the hassle of airport security when traveling domestically and enjoy expedited security screening at select U.S. airports. Receive an $85 statement credit when you use your World Elite Mastercard® to apply for TSA Pre✔®. Limits apply.1
Lounge Key™ Airport Lounge Access
Unwind, stretch out and experience the comforts of Lounge Key access before your next flight — including membership to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide; complimentary Wi-Fi, soft drinks and preflight snacks in most lounges; and showers, beds or spa facilities in select lounges. To enjoy the benefits of Lounge Key, present your World Elite Mastercard® to the staff at any participating airport lounge and refer to the Lounge Key program (fees and restrictions may apply).2
Mastercard® Travel and Lifestyle Services
Experience a suite of benefits, amenities valued at up to $100, exclusive upgrades, preferential treatment and premium travel company offers across air, tours, cruises, car rentals and more.3
Enhance your everyday life with useful tools and reliable services.
Cell Phone Protection
Receive premier coverage of up to $1,000 in the event your cell phone is stolen or damaged, including a cracked screen, by simply paying your cell phone bill with your World Elite Mastercard®. Coverage is limited to $800 max per claim, and two claims per twelve-month period.4
Global Emergency Services
Rest easy with 24/7 customer service assistance. Convenient features include lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and urgent cash advances. Gain additional help locating ATMs and navigating account related questions.
ID Theft Enhancements
Access a variety of Identity Theft Resolution services lest you fall victim to identity fraud.5 This includes credit monitoring, a monthly risk alert newsletter, resolution services available 24/7 year-round, lost wallet assistance and more.
Guarantee absolute purchase protection and pay only for purchases you’ve authorized. Commerce Bank must be notified within 60 days of receiving the statement with unauthorized account activity. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in store, over the phone, online or via a mobile device and ATM transactions.6
Time-saving services that simplify your routine purchases.
Travel with ease using a rideshare service that quickly and safely matches riders with a nearby driver. Take three rides and get a $5 Lyft credit every month with your Commerce Bank World Elite Mastercard®.7
Special delivery; great savings on great food and more. Get a three-month DashPass membership for free as a new member with your World Elite Mastercard®. Plus, both new and existing members get $5 off their first two orders each month.8
Take the stress out of meal planning with HelloFresh. Get 5% towards future orders when you order meal kits shipped directly to your door. Plus, new customers receive a discount on their first few boxes.9
Get what you want, when you want it. Your World Elite Mastercard® grants you a complimentary membership to ShopRunner. That means free 2-day shipping, free return shipping and exclusive offers at 100+ of your favorite stores.10
Spoiler alert: watch a movie on us. Get a $5 Fandango® Rewards credit every time you spend $20 on movie tickets with Fandango® or stream movies and TV shows on Fandango’s home entertainment streaming service using your World Elite Mastercard®. Buy tickets at fandango.com to get your $5 reward.11
World Elite Concierge
Let World Elite’s 24/7 concierge service save you time, whether you’re needing hard-to-find dinner reservations, the perfect last-minute gift, or insider hotel recommendations. To contact the concierge, call 1-888-531-1844 or visit worldeliteconcierge.mastercard.com.12
See your Guide to Benefits
for full details.
Apple, Apple Pay and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. © 2021 Samsung Pay is a trademark or registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. © 2021 Fitbit Inc. All rights reserved. Fitbit and Fitbit Pay are trademarks of Fitbit, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Android, Google, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- TSA Pre✔® is a U.S. Government program, operated by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) program that allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic travel and international travel. Commerce Bank has no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by TSA, and no liability with regards to the TSA Pre✓® Program. For complete details on the TTSA Pre✔® program, including full terms and conditions, please go to tsa.gov.
$85 statement credit will be processed after the TSA Pre✔® program application fee or renewal TSA Pre✔® program application fee is charged to an eligible card. Holders of eligible cards are entitled to one (1) $85 statement credit per eligible World Elite Mastercard® account number every four (4) years in connection with the TSA Pre✔® program application fee. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the TSA Pre✔® program application fee is charged to an eligible World Elite Mastercard® for a statement credit to be posted to your account. Cardholders are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit posts to the account. Commerce Bank reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
- See your Guide to Benefits or visit loungekey.com/commercebank for more information.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard® Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard® nor is Mastercard® acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connections with Mastercard® Travel & Lifestyle services.
- Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Guide to Benefits or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372).
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372).
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
- Take 3, Get $5: Beginning 4/1/21 and running through 9/30/22, Lyft users can participate in Lyft and Mastercard’s® Take 3, Get $5 program (“Program”) by taking and partially or fully paying for three (3) Eligible Rides in a calendar month to receive a $5 Lyft credit (“Credit”). The rides must be paid for with an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard® credit card (Apple Card® is not eligible for this program, but Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ may be eligible if your World or World Elite Mastercard® credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per calendar month per Lyft account. An “Eligible Ride” is any Lyft ride type, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft’s sole discretion. Credits expire 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By participating in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft’s Terms of Service (lyft.com/terms), and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard® may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account.
- DashPass Trial: Free three-month trial for eligible Mastercard World® and World Elite® cardholders for 90 days from the day on which it is initiated. Offer valid from April 1, 2021-September 30, 2022 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. AFTER DASHPASS TRIAL PERIOD ENDS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED $9.99/MONTH, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE FEES. SEE FULL DASHPASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE: doordash.com/terms. To cancel at any time, go to “Manage DashPass” in your DoorDash account and select “End Subscription.” DashPass order benefits are only applicable on orders with a minimum subtotal of $12 or above, excluding alcohol, taxes, and fees. Other fees (including service fee), taxes, and gratuity still apply. $5 Off First Two Deliveries: Valid on first two orders every month for eligible Mastercard World® and World Elite® Limit DashPass subscribers. From April 1, 2021–September 30, 2022 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. If the full $5 value is not used on a single order, the remaining value will be forfeited. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. All orders subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. The Terms & Conditions related to the usage of mobile wallets, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, can be found at doordash.com/mastercard. Click the following link for additional DoorDash Promotional Terms and Conditions: help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions. In the event of a direct conflict between these DoorDash x Mastercard World® and World Elite® Offer Disclosures (“Offer Disclosures”) and the DoorDash Promotional Code(s) Terms and Conditions, these Offer Disclosures apply.
- Offer only valid for those who enroll or confirm a World or World Elite Mastercard® consumer credit card (“Eligible Cardholders”) as the payment method on the HelloFresh platform via hellofresh.com/mastercard. HelloFresh will provide a 5% credit on the cost of all purchases (excluding the value of applicable taxes and delivery fees charged on, and discounts and credits applied to, such purchases) made between April 1, 2021, and September 30, 2022 (inclusive) on HelloFresh’s platform using an enrolled or confirmed Eligible Mastercard® Card (“Credit”). Credits provided to Eligible Cardholders under this offer will be credited to the Eligible Cardholder’s HelloFresh account for the Eligible Cardholder to apply as a credit to future purchases on HelloFresh’s platform. Credits provided through this offer will be cumulative (i.e., may be combined with other credits when being applied to future purchases) and will not expire so long as the Eligible Cardholder maintains an active HelloFresh account. Credits may be earned on discounted purchases, but Credits may not be applied to purchases in combination with other discounts. Offer only valid toward meal plan, does not apply to gift cards, premiums, meal upgrades, add-ons, taxes, or shipping fees. Offers have no cash value. Offers cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. HelloFresh has the right to end or modify any offer at any time. Offer only applies to the 48 contiguous United States unless otherwise noted. Additional restrictions may apply. See hellofresh.com/about/termsandconditions and hellofresh.com/about/privacy for more details.
- Valid through 9/30/22. To get the free ShopRunner membership offer, compliments of Mastercard®, please go to shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the offer with a Mastercard World® or World Elite Mastercard® account number and then complete the sign-up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership offer.
- Consumers who spend twenty dollars ($20.00) (excluding taxes and applicable fees) with their World Elite Mastercard® on Fandango and/or Fandango’s® home entertainment streaming service while logged in with their Fandango® account at the time of purchase from 4/1/2021 to 9/30/2022 will receive a reward code (“Reward Code”) redeemable for a five-dollar ($5.00) Reward (as defined below). Once the purchase threshold is reached, the consumer will receive an email with a Reward Code and a link to choose one of the following Rewards within 90 days of receiving the Reward Code: (i) a $5.00 Fandango® promo code good towards the purchase of a movie ticket on Fandango® (the “Fandango® Promo Code”); or (ii) a $5.00 Promo Code for Fandango’s® home entertainment streaming service (“Streaming Promo Code”, and collectively with the Fandango® Promo Code, the “Reward(s)”). The Fandango® Promotional Code (“Code”) is good towards the purchase of one movie ticket (up to $5.00 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see any movie at Fandango® partner theaters in the U.S.; Fandango® Promo Code cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If cost of the ticket (and convenience fee) is more than the maximum value of the Fandango® Promo Code, then you must pay the difference. The Streaming Promo Code is good towards the purchase or rental of content (any format) on Fandango’s® home entertainment streaming service (up to $5.00 total value; multi-use). If the cost of purchase or rental on Fandango’s® home entertainment streaming service is more than the maximum value of the Streaming Promo Code, then you must pay the difference. While supplies last. Rewards expire 30 days after issuance. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. The redemption of the Rewards is subject to Fandango’s® Terms and Policies at fandango.com/terms-and-policies. See fandango.com/WorldEliteMC for full details.
FANDANGO and the Fandango logo are registered trademarks of Fandango Media, LLC. Fandango and Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program.
- All costs for goods or services purchased are the responsibility of the cardholder.