World Elite Mastercard® Benefits
Seamless, always-on benefits catered to your travel adventures.
TSA Pre✔® Statement Credit
Bypass the hassle of airport security when traveling domestically and enjoy expedited security screening at select U.S. airports. Receive an $85 statement credit when you use your World Elite Mastercard to apply for TSA Pre✔®. Limits apply.1
Lounge Key™ Airport Lounge Access
Unwind, stretch out, and experience the comforts of Lounge Key access before your next flight – including membership to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide; complimentary Wi-Fi, soft drinks, and preflight snacks in most lounges; and showers, beds or spa facilities in select lounges. To enjoy the benefits of Lounge Key, present your World Elite Mastercard to the staff at any participating airport lounge and refer to the Lounge Key program (fees and restrictions may apply).2
Receive a 10% discount on travel bookings at more than 10,000 splendid rental properties in cities around the world. Pamper yourself with amenities such as free Wi-Fi, 24/7 local guest services, top-of-the-line linens and toiletries and a courtesy iPhone to use for the duration of your stay. Book directly at onefinestay.com/mastercard with 10%-off promo code (MC10).3
Mastercard Travel and Lifestyle Services
Experience a suite of benefits, amenities valued at up to $100, exclusive upgrades, preferential treatment and premium travel company offers across air, tours, cruises, car rentals and more.4
Enhance your everyday life with useful tools and reliable services.
Cell Phone Protection
Receive premier coverage of up to $1,000 in the event your cellphone is stolen or damaged, including a cracked screen, by simply paying your cell phone bill with your World Elite Mastercard. Coverage is limited to $800 max per claim, and two claims per twelve-month period.5
Global Emergency Services
Rest easy with 24/7 customer service assistance. Convenient features include lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and urgent cash advances. Gain additional help locating ATMs and navigating account related questions.
ID Theft Enhancements
Access a variety of Identity Theft Resolution services lest you fall victim to identity fraud.6 This includes credit monitoring, a monthly risk alert newsletter, resolution services available 24/7 year-round, lost wallet assistance and more.
Guarantee absolute purchase protection and pay only for purchases you’ve authorized. Commerce Bank must be notified within 60 days of receiving the statement with unauthorized account activity. Zero Liability applies to purchases made in store, over the phone, online or via a mobile device and ATM transactions.7
Time-saving services that simplify your routine purchases.
Travel with ease using a rideshare service that quickly and safely matches riders with a nearby driver. Earn a $10 Lyft credit towards future rides each time you take more than five rides in a month with your World Elite Mastercard.8
Enjoy food from your favorite restaurants without leaving the comfort of your home. Earn a $5 discount on all delivery orders over $25 (excluding tip, taxes, and delivery fees) with your World Elite Mastercard.9
Earn double the points and gain credits by purchasing movie tickets or streaming both at home or on the go with complimentary access to FandangoNOW.10
Change the way you shop in bulk with a free membership to Boxed, a wholesale online shopping destination.11 Earn 5% Cash Rewards on all Boxed orders that can be put towards eligible future purchases.
Access a complimentary membership to Shoprunner; (a $79 value), offering free two-day shipping and free return shipping on orders at over 140 online stores.12 Enjoy products including shoes, beauty, electronics, home, gifts and more.
World Elite Concierge
Let World Elite’s 24/7 concierge service save you time whether you’re needing hard-to-find dinner reservations, the perfect last-minute gift, or insider hotel recommendations. To contact the concierge, call 1-888-531-1844 or visit worldeliteconcierge.mastercard.com.13
For more details, see your Guide to Benefits.
- TSA Pre✔® is a U.S. Government program, operated by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) program that allows low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient screening at participating U.S. airport checkpoints for domestic travel and international travel. Commerce Bank has no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by TSA, and no liability with regards to the TSA Pre✓® Program. For complete details on the TTSA Pre✔® program, including full terms and conditions, please go to tsa.gov.
$85 statement credit will be processed after the TSA Pre✔® program application fee or renewal TSA Pre✔® program application fee is charged to an eligible card. Holders of eligible cards are entitled to one (1) $85 statement credit per eligible World Elite Mastercard account number every four (4) years in connection with the TSA Pre✔® program application fee. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the TSA Pre✔® program application fee is charged to an eligible World Elite Mastercard for a statement credit to be posted to your account. Cardholders are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit posts to the account. Commerce Bank reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
- See your Guide to Benefits or visit loungekey.com/commercebank for more information.
- Valid for Commerce Bank World Elite Mastercard cardholders.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit www.travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connections with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle services.
- Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Guide to Benefits or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372).
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372).
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Enrollees in the Lyft and World Elite Mastercard benefit will receive a $10 Lyft credit (“Credit”) for taking five (5) Lyft rides in a calendar month when paid for with Commerce Bank World Elite Mastercard. Limit one Credit per month per Lyft account. Credit may take up to 2 days to be applied. Credit expires 30 days after application. See lyft.com/mastercard-world-elite for full terms and terms and to enroll in the program. Lyft’s Terms of Service apply. Lyft CUPC ID No. TCP0032514 – P.
- Visit postmates.com/mastercard-world to learn more about the Postmates benefit or call the concierge. For full terms please visit postmates.com/legal/terms.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits or visit fandango.com/vip-plus for more information.
- Commerce Bank World Elite Mastercard could earn 5% in Cash Rewards on the total amount of every purchase made at Boxed, excluding taxes and governmental fees, shipping and handling charges, discounts on account of any applicable Promotions and/or Promo Codes, the application of any accrued Cash Rewards and alcoholic products. Shipping within the contiguous US only. Standard terms and conditions apply (boxed.com/terms-conditions/). For more details, visit: boxed.com/worldelite.
- Valid for Commerce Bank World Elite Mastercard cardholders.
- All costs for goods or services purchased are the responsibility of the cardholder.