Managing your identity is more important than ever.
Commerce Bank works with Deluxe Provent and EZShield to offer you peace of mind and 24/7 live support when you need it most1.
Personal checking customers can subscribe to the following products from inside the Commerce Mobile Banking App and Online Banking. Just log in and click the “Subscribe to ID Theft Services” banner under your account summary.
Commerce ID Monitor
Proactive credit and dark web monitoring for you and one designated household member2, plus ID Recover services.
Commerce ID Recover
Access recovery services to assist your family after an Identity Theft Event3, without the proactive credit and the dark web monitoring.
These powerful services will be there for you if anyone in your household becomes a victim of identity theft. We’ll work with you in managing all of the complex calls, alerts, and expenses so that you can reclaim your identity and reestablish your credit.
Ready to choose?
Choose the service that best fits your needs and your comfort level.
|Services for you and one designated household member
|Dark Web Monitoring4
|Services for you and your household
|32 step Restoration Process
|Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement6
|24/7 Live Support
|Additional Features for you
|Online Identity Vault8
|Tips & Timely News9
Questions about which account is right for you?
Subscribe Now or just give us a call at 800-453-2265 for more help.
Locate a Branch
- To be eligible for Commerce ID Recover and Commerce ID Monitor, you must have a Commerce personal checking account, reside in the United States or its territories, and be a legal adult in your state of residence. The Service applies to the Commerce personal checking account holder and the spouse or domestic partner (a person who, although not legally married to the registered Customer, has cohabitated with the Customer for a period of at least one (1) year and is publicly represented as the Customer’s domestic partner in the community in which they reside), dependent children under the age of 21 who live with the Customer and dependent children under the age of 25 who are full-time students, as determined by IRS dependency requirements.
- Limited to your spouse, domestic partner or dependent child. Please see ‘Affiliated Persons’ in Terms and Conditions for more information.
- The use of your name, address, Social Security number, bank or credit card account number, or other identifying information without your knowledge to commit fraud or other crimes.
- Proactive monitoring by scanning for your personal information on the internet/dark web.
- Proactive monitoring through daily scans of your credit file.
- Up to $25,000 reimbursement for identity theft related expenses. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for additional reimbursement requirements provided by AIG.
- Keep your user IDs and passwords in one encrypted location for easy access from your phone.
- Encrypted data storage for uploading and storing personal documents
- Breach and fraud news alerts; monthly reports.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe®
9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version