The mySpending Card® is a reloadable prepaid Visa® card that can help you manage your money. Just load it with the amount you need, then use it for online shopping, your child's allowance, holiday spending or to keep your spending money separate from your checking account. Use it anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
It's the convenient way to manage your money and it's easy to load and easy to use!
Use your new contactless mySpending Card® where you see the contactless symbol.1
You can now tap to pay with the contactless mySpending Card® for fast, easy, secure2 checkout.
Here's all you need to know to confidently use your new card.
Card Purchase Fee
- Initial Value Load fee $5.95
- Secondary/Additional Card $2.00
Min. Opening Load
Monthly Service Charge
- Sign up for Direct Deposit of your paycheck, government benefits or other income sources
- Use the secure website, the phone4 or visit any Commerce Bank branch
- Make a transfer from a Commerce Bank checking or savings account using Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- If you do not have a Commerce checking or savings account: Use the Ingo Money app5 to load approved checks using your mobile device. Download the free app on Google Play™ or from the Apple®App StoreSM.
Load and Balance Limits
- Minimum load amount: $10, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction6
- Maximum load amount: $1,500 per day/$3,000 per rolling 7-day period, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction6
- Maximum Card balance: $3,000, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction6
Spending and Withdrawal Limits
- Maximum spending limit: $3,000 per day/$10,000 per month
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit: $1,000 per day/$1,500 per rolling 7- day period
Unlimited Commerce ATM transactions
- Online account access to Card account information and transaction history
- Balance updates via text alerts7
- Paperless Statement - Free
- Paper Statement - $3 per month
- Visa Zero Liability protection if your Card is lost or stolen8
- FDIC Insured9
- Automated phone service - 1 call per week per Account at no charge; $.50 per call thereafter
- Contactless Checkout
View contactless checkout frequently asked questions
Please refer to the mySpending Card® Fee Schedule for more information.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Contactless Visa cards use the same dynamic security as chip cards. Each transaction is accompanied by a one-time code that protects your payment information.
Instant issue of a mySpending Card®; is limited to primary cardholders. Secondary cards available for pick up at the branch after 2 p.m. the next day. Online purchases must be issued to customer via U.S. mail.
Automated Phone Service Call Fee may apply if loading Card via phone.
ACH transactions can include, but are not limited to, direct deposit of payroll, government benefits and tax refunds.
Standard text rates/web access charges from your wireless phone provider may apply; see your wireless phone provider for details.
Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.