The mySpending Card® is a reloadable prepaid Visa® card that can help you manage your money. Just load it with the amount you need, then use it for online shopping, your child's allowance, holiday spending or to keep your spending money separate from your checking account. Use it anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
It's the convenient way to manage your money and it's easy to load and easy to use!
Applying is easy! Purchase online with a Commerce debit card, or get your card instantly at a participating nearest Commerce Bank Branch. View our application checklist.
Card Purchase Fee
- Initial Value Load fee $5.95
- Secondary/Additional Card $2.00
Min. Opening Load
Monthly Service Charge
- Sign up for Direct Deposit of your paycheck, government benefits or other income sources
- Use the secure website, the phone2 or visit any Commerce Bank branch
- Make a transfer from a Commerce Bank checking or savings account using Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- If you do not have a Commerce checking or savings account: Use the Ingo Money app3 to load approved checks using your mobile device. Download the free app on Google Play™ or from the Apple®App StoreSM.
Load and Balance Limits
- Minimum load amount: $10, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction4
- Maximum load amount: $1,500 per day/$3,000 per rolling 7-day period, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction4
- Maximum Card balance: $3,000, unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction4
Spending and Withdrawal Limits
- Maximum spending limit: $3,000 per day/$10,000 per month
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit: $1,000 per day/$1,500 per rolling 7- day period
Unlimited Commerce ATM transactions
- Online account access to Card account information and transaction history
- Balance updates via text alerts5
- Paperless Statement - Free
- Paper Statement - $3 per month
- Visa Zero Liability protection if your Card is lost or stolen6
- FDIC Insured7
- Automated phone service - 1 call per week per Account at no charge; $.50 per call thereafter
Please refer to the mySpending Card® Fee Schedule for more information.
- Instant issue of a mySpending Card®; is limited to primary cardholders. Secondary cards available for pick up at the branch after 2 p.m. the next day. Online purchases must be issued to customer via U.S. mail.
- Automated Phone Service Call Fee may apply if loading Card via phone.
- ACH transactions can include, but are not limited to, direct deposit of payroll, government benefits and tax refunds.
- Standard text rates/web access charges from your wireless phone provider may apply; see your wireless phone provider for details.
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures each depositor to at least $250,000.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.