Whatever you need, Visa Debit is a great way to pay.
From the donut shop to the drug store, you can use your card at millions of places that accept Visa Debit Cards. So it’s perfect for those little purchases you make every day.
- Skip the ATM – and save time. By using your card instead of cash, you eliminate extra trips to the ATM. Plus avoid paying ATM fees for out-of-network withdrawals. It’s a simple way to save time and money every day.
- Tap and pay. You can now tap to pay with your contactless Visa® Debit Card for fast, easy, secure1 checkout.
Here’s all you need to know to confidently use your new card:
Use your new contactless Commerce Bank Visa® Debit Card where you see the contactless symbol2.
You will receive a contactless Commerce Bank Visa® Debit Card when your current Commerce Bank Visa® Debit Card expires.
- Count on built-in fraud protection. Unlike cash, you’re protected if your card is ever lost or stolen. With Visa Zero Liability3, you’re not responsible for any unauthorized purchases.
- Lock Your Card. Temporarily block new purchases and ATM withdrawals, without interrupting recurring payments. When you find your card, just unlock it and begin using it again. Log in to Online Banking to manage your card.
- Get your Card instantly.4 No more waiting for your card to arrive in the mail. Replace a lost, stolen or damaged card quickly. Simply visit one of our participating branches.
Introducing a second choice. Choose a second card design to avoid confusion between debit cards for accounts with more than one card.
Contactless Visa cards use the same dynamic security as chip cards. Each transaction is accompanied by a one-time code that protects your payment information.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
Some restrictions may apply.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.