Earn up to 3% Cash Back1 in popular categories.
Your next coffee date, burrito bowl, drive-thru run or rideshare trip gives you 3% Cash Back1 with the Special Connections® credit card.
Reviews 4.3/5 overall rating (151 reviews)
Cell Phone Protection Visa® Benefit
Have peace of mind with complimentary, built-in Cell Phone Protection - up to $200 per claim.
What is Special ConnectionsSM?
The freedom to make both credit and debit purchases at most retailers, plus the ability to access all your Commerce checking accounts at ATMs. All with one credit card.
- A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment.Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards and travel may vary. Visit commercebank.com/rewardsterms for full rewards program details.
- We may end your Introductory APR and apply the Penalty APR if you fail to make the required minimum monthly payment within 60 days of the respective payment due date.
- Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect.
- "Purchases" refers to "Net Merchandise Purchases" meaning purchases of merchandise or services on the Account, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the Account. Net Merchandise Purchases does not include Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or transactions using Convenience Checks or any associated fees. Other exclusions apply.
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.