Bank Credit Cards
Compare Credit Cards
More Cash Back1. More celebrating.
Commerce Card® Credit Card Features:
- A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel may vary. Visit commercebank.com/rewardsterms for full rewards program details.
- Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for bonus points. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or World Elite MasterCard® points earned for travel and restaurants.
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.
- We may end your introductory APR and apply the penalty APR if you fail to make the required minimum monthly payment within 60 days of the respective payment due date.
- FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Message and data usage fees apply; check with your wireless or VoIP provider for more information.
Apple, Apple Pay and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. © 2019 Samsung Pay is a trademark or registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android, Google, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google Inc.