Drury Rewards VIsa
Drury Rewards Visa
Drury Rewards Visa®
Travel farther with the Drury Rewards Visa® credit card.
- Earn 15 Drury Rewards points per $1 spent at Drury Hotel properties2
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent on eligible room rates as an existing Drury Rewards member
- Earn an additional 5 points per $1 spent when using your Drury Rewards Visa® credit card
- Earn 2 points3 per $1 spent on Gas3, Restaurants3 and Utilities3
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted2
- No Annual Fee*
- Zero Liability Coverage4
- Subject to credit approval. You will qualify for the 15,000 Drury Rewards Bonus Points if you use your new credit card account within 90 days of account opening to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 excluding any transaction fees, returns and adjustments and excluding any type of Balance Transfer, Cash Advance, Cash Advance Transaction Fee or Cash Advance Interest Charges. By applying for the Drury Rewards credit card you are authorizing Commerce Bank to share information with Drury Hotels Company, LLC (“Drury Hotels”) to fulfill the bonus points. Drury Hotels will be notified of your account opening, and when you qualify for the bonus points. Drury Hotels is responsible for fulfillment. Please allow up to 30 business days to receive your bonus points. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit one (1) 15,000 Drury Rewards point bonus per membership account.
- Drury Rewards members earn 10 Points per $1 spent on eligible room rates and an additional 5 points per $1 when paying with your Drury Rewards Visa. Points earned and accrued are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Drury Rewards program. Please refer to DruryRewards.com for complete Terms and Conditions of the Drury Rewards program, including all redemption values. Terms and Conditions of the Drury Rewards program may be modified and services and benefits may be added or deleted at any time without notice to the cardholder. Commerce Bank is not responsible for fulfillment of Drury Rewards member points, or failure to provide the stated benefits and services. Points awarded through the use of the authorized user’s credit card will only be credited to the primary cardholder’s account. Please allow 30 days for points to post to your Drury Rewards account. No additional points will be earned for complimentary nights, travel agent rates, employee rates, internet discount travel site rates (i.e. Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, etc.) and group tours and contract rates unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Drury Hotels. However, for these purchases you will earn one (1) point for each dollar in Net Merchandise Purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communications (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for higher percentage categories.
- Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.