Mobile Banking App
Put your finances at your fingertips with the redesigned Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App. Based on your feedback, we’ve added the following new features to deliver our most intuitive update yet:
- Lock and unlock cards
Save a phone call and immediately freeze your misplaced Commerce Bank debit or credit card as soon as you realize it’s gone.
- Customize your experience
Access your most-used accounts at the top of the app, or however else you prefer. For a personal touch, add a favorite picture to your profile.
- Chat with a Customer Care Center Associate
Access chat in the Commerce Bank Mobile App for iPhone® to have a conversation with an associate for help on the go. Android coming soon!
- View check images
You can now see who you paid – not just how much – with visual confirmation of a successful check payment from within the mobile app.
- Access your information with a touch… or a glance
Pull up your accounts in an instant with the security of your unique fingerprint. Early adopters of the iPhone® X will benefit from its facial recognition technology.
Get started with Mobile Banking today!
Quickly review your account activity, pay bills, deposit checks and find your nearest ATM and branch locations - all from the Mobile Banking App.
Download the App for your mobile device from one of the following links below and use your existing Online Banking Customer ID and Password to log in.
Please note that accounts held with The Commerce Trust Company are not accessible via the application.
Choose your device.
To help ensure your account information remains private, we take the following steps:
- Encrypt your Online Banking session with 128-bit data encryption
- Verify your identity through Customer ID and Password authentication
- Present security questions in case we need to confirm your identity
- Mobile Banking is covered by the same Online Banking Guarantee for personal accounts as when you use Online Banking on your personal computer (see Online Banking Terms and Conditions for more details)
Recommended Mobile Devices:
Commerce Bank Mobile Banking Apps are available for iPhone® and Android™ devices. Not all Mobile Banking app features are available on all devices.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a quick and easy way to organize and pay your bills any time. Payments can be made through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Online Banking Terms and Conditions
- Pay bills for free
- Make payments quickly – it just takes seconds and your payments will be delivered in as little as two days
- View your payment history
- Schedule payments when it’s convenient for you – make one-time or
- Receive email reminders when bills are due
- Get your bills delivered to you online through E-bills
- Choose Same-Day Bill Pay option and make a payment with the fastest processing time available2
At Commerce Bank, we take the security of your account very seriously.
Protecting your privacy is important, and Commerce Bank takes measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We guard against unauthorized access to customer information, and we are committed to taking the appropriate action in an effort to prevent fraud.
Online Account Statements: E-Statements
Sign up through Online Banking, and you will receive an email each month when your online account statement is available. You’ll be able to login, view and print your E-Statements at any time.
With E-Statements from Commerce Bank, you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter – organize account statements electronically.
- Access up to 7 years of statements – open statements online in one convenient location.
- View statements as soon as they’re available – stop waiting for the mail.
- Protect yourself against identity theft – feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
In addition to making banking easier, E-statements:
- Help the environment – by reducing paper consumption.
- Are FREE – for all Commerce Bank Online Banking customers.
- Are now available for your Commerce Bank credit cards.
Steps to Sign Up for E-Statements:
Paperless Statement Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to Online Banking and under "Customer Service" click "Account Management"
- Select "Choose your Statement Options/Stop Paper Statements"
- Choose the "E-Statement" option
- Follow the instructions to activate your E-Statement
Online Banking Alerts
Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal or debit card purchase has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated including:
Alerts Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an alert
- Suspicious card activity on your Commerce Bank Consumer debit or credit card
Questions? We're up for the challenge.
Subject to restrictions and limitations. Please review Commerce Mobile Deposit FAQs located within the mobile app for information about deposit limits.
Fees apply. See Online Banking Terms & Conditions for details.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
To view or print a PDF file, Adobe® Reader® 9.5 or above is recommended. Download the latest version.