Manage your finances anywhere with Mobile Banking from Commerce Bank.
- Get quick account balances and view recent transaction activity
- Transfer funds between Commerce Bank accounts
- Make bill payments
- Deposit checks1
- Search for ATM/Branch locations
- Log in with Touch ID (for iPhone 5s or later)
- Use Instant Balance to view account balances without logging in
Get started with Mobile Banking today! It’s easy…
Already an Online Banking customer?
Download the Commerce Bank Mobile Banking App for your type of device from one of the following links below and use your existing Online Banking Customer ID and Password to log in. Note – accounts held with The Commerce Trust Company are not accessible via the application.
To help ensure your account information remains private, we take the following steps:
- Encrypt your Online Banking session with 128-bit data encryption
- Verify your identity through Customer ID and Password authentication
- Present security questions in case we need to confirm your identity
- Mobile Banking is covered by the same Online Banking Guarantee for personal accounts as when you use Online Banking on your personal computer (see Online Banking Terms and Conditions for more details)
Recommended Mobile Devices:
Commerce Bank Mobile Banking Apps are available for iPhone, Android and iPad devices. Not all Mobile Banking app features are available on all devices.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a quick and easy way to organize and pay your bills any time. Payments can be made through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Pay bills for free
- Make payments quickly – it just takes seconds and your payments will be delivered in as little as two days
- View your payment history
- Schedule payments when it’s convenient for you – make one-time or
- Receive email reminders when bills are due
- Get your bills delivered to you online through E-bills
- Choose Same-Day Bill Pay option and make a payment with the fastest processing time available2
At Commerce Bank, we take the security of your account very seriously.
Protecting your privacy is important, and Commerce Bank takes measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We guard against unauthorized access to customer information, and we are committed to taking the appropriate action in an effort to prevent fraud.
Online Account Statements: E-Statements
Sign up through Online Banking, and you will receive an email each month when your online account statement is available. You’ll be able to login, view and print your E-Statements at any time.
With E-Statements from Commerce Bank, you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter – organize account statements electronically.
- Access up to 7 years of statements – open statements online in one convenient location.
- View statements as soon as they’re available – stop waiting for the mail.
- Protect yourself against identity theft – feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
In addition to making banking easier, E-statements:
- Help the environment – by reducing paper consumption.
- Are FREE – for all Commerce Bank Online Banking customers.
- Are now available for your Commerce Bank credit cards.
Steps to Sign Up for E-Statements:
- Log in to Online Banking and under "Customer Service" click "Account Management"
- Select "Choose your Statement Options/Stop Paper Statements"
- Choose the "E-Statement" option
- Follow the instructions to activate your E-Statement
Online Banking Alerts
Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal or debit card purchase has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated including:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an alert
- Suspicious card activity on your Commerce Bank Consumer debit or credit card