Skip To Main Content
Young couple filing taxes on mobile

Tax Center

Get ready for tax season!

Before you meet with a tax professional – or sit down to prepare your own – it helps to have your paperwork in order. Visit Online Banking for easy access to the information you’ll need for annual filing:

  • Review 6 months of checking, savings and money market account history
    • Transaction history
    • Check images
  • Download and print important documents
    • Form 1099 (income reporting)

Mobile Check Deposit

Get your refund in a snap.

Learn more on how to use Mobile Check Deposit

Audit Assistance

Online Banking users can access their last 7 years of monthly statements and two annual summaries. Detailed transaction history is available in Account Activity for six months. If you need to go back further, transaction history can be expanded up to 24 months*. You can also order a CD-ROM with seven years of account data*.

*Fees may apply

Frequently Asked Questions

Log in to Online Banking and click “Account Management” under "Customer Service" and then "View Tax Forms".

If you need a copy of a correction notice, please contact us at 1-800-453-2265.

Commercial and Small Business customers can not view copies of their tax forms online at this time. Commercial and Small Business customers can direct their questions or requests for copies to our Customer Contact Center.
Personal Online Banking customers can view copies of their original tax forms for those accounts associated with their Social Security Number online.
Tax forms are issued, and copies are made available to view online, to the primary account holder only. The primary account holder, whose Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) appears on the tax statement itself, is the individual whose name appears first on the account.
No, only copies of your original current tax forms are available online. Contact us for a copy of your correction notice.
No, we don’t provide 1099 forms for less than $10 of interest in a calendar year.
Yes. Contact our Customer Contact Center for assistance.
The cash bonus is considered interest by the IRS. If the bonus meets or exceeds $10.00, it is required to be reported on Form 1099-INT.
No. Only copies of current tax forms are made available online. Please contact us if you have questions regarding previous tax years.
Yes. Copies of tax forms are available online for your convenience, but you will still receive your original paper tax forms in the mail.
For your protection, only the last four digits of the Taxpayer ID number will show on the printed statement that was mailed to you. However, the complete number shows in the online copy which has been reported to the IRS and, where applicable, to state and local governments.
Our Customer Contact Center can provide additional forms at no cost.
No, there is no fee associated with viewing or printing copies of your tax forms online.
Your original paper forms will be mailed by January 31st. If you haven’t received them by Feb. 15, contact us.


Consult a tax advisor for advice.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: As required by U.S. Treasury Regulations, you are hereby advised that any written tax advice contained on this website was not written or intended to be used (and cannot be used) by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.

To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.