World Elite Mastercard®
World Elite Mastercard®
- No foreign transaction fees
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back1 on every purchase, every day
- 3% Cash Back1 for purchases made at travel and restaurant retailers2
- No cap on point earning
- Redeem for Cash Back, gift cards, travel, merchandise and more! A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit.
- Potential for 5% annual point dividend3
- Luxury travel benefits including:
- Personal travel advisors
- Mastercard Airport ConciergeTM 4
- Airport LOUNGE CLUBTM membership
- Access to VIP events and special promotions
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit5
- Low Introductory APR6
- Zero Liability Coverage7
A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards and travel may vary.
Cardholder must activate bonus offers quarterly to qualify for 2% and 3% cash back. Merchants self-select the category in which they would like their transaction items to be listed. Please note some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the expected category.
A 5% annual point dividend will be awarded each calendar year (January 1 through December 31) when you make $50,000.00, or more, in Net Merchandise Purchases. The amount of the dividend will equal 5% of your total Net Merchandise Purchases made during the calendar year. The Annual Point Dividend will be awarded within approximately 14 business days of the end of each calendar year.
All costs for goods or services purchased are the responsibility of the cardholder.
No Pre-Set Spending Limit does not mean unlimited spending; rather each charge that causes your Account to exceed its Revolving Credit Line will be evaluated by us based on several factors. Any balance that exceeds your Revolving Credit Line will be added to your minimum payment and will be due and payable when you receive your periodic statement.
We may end your Introductory APR and apply the Penalty APR if you fail to make the required minimum monthly payment within 60 days of the respective payment due date.
Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.