Skip To Main Content

KC Royals™ Mastercard® Reviews


KC Royals credit card
4.3/5 overall rating
(628 reviews)
Get access to game-day experiences, exclusive ticket discounts and special events – all while earning up to 3X points with the KC Royals™ Mastercard®.
Sort by
10/03/2021
Great card
Michael S
Perry, KS
Cardholder since 1995
10/03/2021

Mastercard

I like the card
Bobby P
Lawrence, KS
Cardholder since 1995
10/02/2021

I am not able to get credit score since both of our names are on them

When I had to get new card took too long
Amparo P
Lees Summit, MO
Cardholder since 2015
10/02/2021
Donald M
Lees Summit, MO
Cardholder since 1996
10/02/2021

Great Customer Serevice

Customer Service is always helpful.
Mark
Red Oak, IA
Cardholder since 1996
10/02/2021

A good card to have for any everyday or special purchases

Special purchase card is great!
Wesley
Kansas City, MO
Cardholder since 2021
10/02/2021

Helpful for budgeting and one monthly payment.

Betty S
Wamego, KS
Cardholder since 1996
10/02/2021

Limited Use

Every time I try to use it some where I get asked a question of whether it is credit or debit. I always select credit and then about 25% of the time it works. The other 75% of the time it fails to go through and I end up having to use a different non-commerce bank credit card.
Kyle C
Saint Joseph, MO
Cardholder since 2018
10/02/2021

Convenient and wh compared to other credit cad interest is reasonable

Bobby H
White House, TN
Cardholder since 1995
10/02/2021
Diana G
Kansas City, MO
Cardholder since 2000

Disclosures:

Use of Commerce Bank Credit Cardholder Ratings & Reviews: The credit card ratings and card-specific reviews displayed on commercebank.com were submitted by verified Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (Commerce Bank) credit-card holding customers who voluntarily completed a customer satisfaction survey. The numerical/visual star ratings and corresponding feedback should not be considered or interpreted as the opinions and viewpoints of all Commerce Bank clients and are utilized for information-only and product-enhancement purposes. Ratings and reviews are specific to the credit-card product type displayed. Commerce Bank does not endorse or guarantee review submissions and assumes no liability for actions or decisions based solely on, or a combination of, utilizing these customer ratings and reviews as a definitive point of reference when deciding to apply for a Commerce Bank credit card. Product offerings, benefits and promotional offers may change over time and some submissions might not reflect the most-current offerings.

Prior to publishing all ratings, reviews and recommendations online at commercebank.com, comments and reviews were filtered for profanity; spelling errors are subject to correction. These surveys were sent in August and September 2019 using a 10-point scale, which has been converted to a 5-star scale, where 10-9 points = 5 stars; 8-7 points = 4 stars; 6-5 points = 3 stars; 4-3 points = 2 stars and 1-2 points = 1 star. Overall visual-star ratings adjacent to each credit card are an aggregated average of all ratings received.